neděle 3. června 2012

Daily Bible Verse


" My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry"   James 1:19

Well... I am 20 years old girl from normal family. I have 4 siblings and im the oldest one. My dad is pastor and since i was born he worked in church. My mum is a teacher. I finished a language gymnasium in Czech Republic and now im going to move to USA for 2 years.
Sice i was small girl my parents told me bout God and some stories from Bible so i heard bout God many many years ago but i had to decided to live with him alone. This decision can not make someone else just you! You alone. I decided to invite God into my heart when i was 12...But this is long way..its not bout one decision, one sentence..its bout whole your life. In my life was and still is really difficult to feel God's love...I always knew he loves me but always it was like...in my head not in my heart and always when i wanted to pray - God showed me his love - voice in my head told me - dont do that, you know he loves you! So ive never asked God to show me his love...
But one day i did it! I asked him for it..and till now he shows me his amazing love to me. He gives me big or a little gifts everyday. But it doesnt mean it is easy to go with him. It is..and it always be! :) but you know what? I would never change it! because he died for us - is it small proof of his love?? Its the biggest proof of his life..i dont know anyone who will be willing to be crucified for someone else and also for his sins...  And he did it...and died for yu, for me..for our sins..but..thats not the end of the story. He has risen! the third day!! and that means the new life! hope and you dont have to died because Jesus has already died for you!!!!
And this is the biggest proof of love ever!! dont you think??





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat