úterý 5. června 2012

My new vision


Hi all God's wonderful creatures! I am very happy that something could work like that when a person has some kind of problem that can call friend who will pray for him!!. :) Well, I would like to share with you one of my vision.Several years ago the Lord put mission on my heart, I know already quite a long time that part of  my life I'll spend on a mission. This week, God has puted on my heart new greater passion and love for this thing. I have already been on mission, but it was a short-term mission - summer outreach. Therefore, i know something bout how it looks like. I plan to go to states in  less than a month to work and study there. At first I was planned i will stay there for 2 years. I had everything thought out and furnished. .. but it changed alittle. I realized, however, that such a mission is not only the little thing .It could be really expensive. Maybe for me it could be something over 100000kč. So I prayed for it and still pray for God's will ... ... I calculated that for one year working in the U.S., if I had a week safe half of their pocket money, I would save a little over $ 5,000. I also asked God about the right place where I should study DTS / missionary school / and i realized when I was in the states, it would be best to study in the States. So I continued to pray to fing DTS, where training and outreach exceed no more than those of my 5000th And oddly enough I found. It is in California in Chico. Altogether it cost me just over $ 5,000.I know that God was calling me on a mission, but I do not know when ... and don't know if CA is the best! :)Therefore I would like to asked for prayers ... it would be very nice if you had some time for me in day and remembered on me in your pray! :))) I will be very grateful for it! :)
THANKS A LOT!!!! Have a bless day!! :)) Ciao ;)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat