středa 6. června 2012

A miracle

Im so happy for it!
I was praying for job coz i want to move to states and i need a summer job, but i couldnt find it at all in my city and around it...i was really praying for it at least 3 months....
and now! my good friend told me about summer job in Norway! its for 2 months and if yu will be there at least 6 weeks tickets are free! I am so thankful to God!!
How he writes in Bible -  I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for good and not disaster to give you future and a hope. Jeremiah 28:11 - 
and now i can see...its truth!! he really cares bout us...He really knows what is the best for us!!
Thanks a lot DAD!!
I really cant wait to be there!! i dont care what i will have to do...im thankful he gave me a job! :))
BTW. its in Norway totally in the north!! :D there will be cold, snow..:D fish..:D
hahaha wierd! 
HOW I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat