pondělí 4. června 2012

Story of monday

Today i went shopping with my mum... and i started to be really bored so i sat on a chair and waited for my mum. And suddenly i saw small boy with a big toys...Toys were bigger then him and he held it in his little hands. He was totally looking for something he could put it there...and he found it! Big shopping basket. He put toys into this. Next to baskets dogs were lying and they looked pretty angry...and wolked around them and he looked pretty scared and he still said :  Do not worry dogs! Do not be afraid of me!!! It looked soo cute!
I started to laugh inside of me! Boy was really small, toys and dogs were really big but he wanted the basket! He chose the wrong one. It was broken. So i said him its broken and he looked at me and he realized im watching him! He put toys into right one and wanted to show it to his mother. His mother looked pretty angry with him and she screamed - hey ugly boy give it back and stop it!! Get out!! Rigt now!! but he still said - mum, i wanna these toys!!!
Oh! I really loved it! I loved his big toys and If i had money i would buy these toys to him! He looked sad! But when i watched on him I realized I really like him. Firstly i was really angry its a noisy place and kids are really bad, but when i really saw what he is doing,it changed me. God said me he loves him just like me. No differences. He showed me how much he loves these poor, sad and broken people. And I had to confess to God that I had pride in my heart and i had to apologize to him!!Now you can see...if you will look at people through God's eyes and heart you will see changes in your life!




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat